Careers at Cass Regional Medical Center
We are here for your future.
As a community-owned healthcare organization, we are proud of our deep roots in this region. Everything we do is grounded in one guiding principle: the value of family and community. Relationships are what we cherish, and we genuinely believe every patient, visitor, provider, employee and volunteer is a member of Cass Regional’s extended family.
We are working to build the future of our community’s health – build your future here with us.
Why choose us?
At Cass Regional Medical Center, we have always been here for your health – and we want to be here for your career too. We think here is where you belong. See why we are the employer of choice for so many of your friends and neighbors:
- The value of working local: You can have a rewarding career right in your backyard, leaving more time to spend with family and friends. It’s easy to save time and money by commuting locally and working right here at Cass Regional. Convenient and accessible, our primary location is located off I-49/HWY 71 on the north side of Harrisonville.
- Flexibility to fit your life: All hospital-based employees get to choose their schedules through an online scheduling module. Unlike most other hospitals, only one weekend shift is required each month. As part of our commitment to family – and to you – we are proud to offer as much flexibility as possible for all our team members.
- Competitive pay and benefits: At Cass Regional Medical Center, you receive competitive pay and are eligible for benefits at 20 hours/week. You can count on quality medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as generous retirement benefits, PTO plan, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, scholarships and more.
- Culture of caring, support and appreciation: We don’t just specialize in health – we like to specialize in happiness too. We take care of our employees and host employee appreciation events like pet therapy days or movie nights – and countless other fun events that foster our culture of caring, support and appreciation.
- Commitment to excellence: When you work at Cass Regional, you join a team dedicated to exceptional care, outcomes and patient experiences. In addition to our recent recognition from the American Heart Association for excellence in stroke care, we have multiple accredited services lines, and we consistently receive four-star ratings for patient satisfaction. We embrace the connection between our team members and patients, and we strive to take great care of both.
We invite you to learn more about us by clicking below. Take a moment to explore our mission, vision and core values of Family, Stewardship, Kindness, Respectfulness, Dedication and Excellence.
We are currently offering these sign-on bonuses, payable to the individuals we hire:
Direct patient care RNs (Med/Surg, ICU, ED, Surgery, GI, Pain, Infusion and Clinics), imaging technologist (CT, MRI, US, Echo), occupational therapist, medical technologists (MT), physical therapists (PT), and registered respiratory therapist (RRT):
- Full Time - $5,000
- Part Time - $2,500
Surgical scrub techs, medical laboratory techs (MLT), direct patient care LPNs (Med/Surg, Clinics, etc.), physical therapist assistants (PTA), and certified respiratory therapists (CRT):
- Full Time - $3,000
- Part Time - $1,500
Food service worker/cook, environmental services, sterile processing techs, medical assistants, direct patient care CNAs and ED techs:
- Full Time - $2,000
- Part Time - $1,000
**HCA employees are not eligible for Cass Regional's recruitment bonus.