Ways to give
The regular support we receive through gifts to our annual fund drive enables us to administer programs that change lives and save lives—as well as meet unplanned charitable needs throughout the year.
Our Foundation coordinates two signature fundraising events each year: a fundraising dinner and raffle and the Grin & Bear It Run. We are fortunate to have outstanding community and business support of these events each year, and proceeds benefit programs such as medical equipment purchases and the Patient Assistance Fund.
Memorials and honor gifts
Wish list and other special gifts
We are fortunate to have had donors who have come forward throughout the years to fund special projects at Cass Regional Medical Center, such as scholarships for students who are pursuing health care careers; construction of the emergency department, Chapel and Healing Garden through our Help, Hope and Healing Campaign; and "wish list" enhancements such as the lighting kit for our Healing Garden fountain.
Our wish list includes items that have been identified by our Foundation board as being needed to enhance the patient and visitor experience and/or the delivery of health care at our facilities and in our region.
These items include:
Please inquire for current equipment needs.
Facility and grounds improvements
- Planter in the rotunda.
- Stained-glass window in the chapel.
- Canopy to cover the main entrance circle drive.
- Campus walking path with benches and exercise equipment.
- Interventional radiology suite.
- Oncology (including radiation therapy/cancer center development).
- Engraved paver bricks.
- Engraved benches.
- Trees and other planting.
- Kinetic wind sculptures.
- Automatic door openers for doors leading into gardens.
- Fountains and/or bird paths in the gardens.
- Solar lighting for the garden paths.
- Concrete pads for the Healing Garden benches (with additional space next to each to accommodate wheelchairs).
- Patient Assistance Fund.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Assistance Fund.
For more information on how you can help, please contact the Foundation office at 816.380.5888, ext. 4810.