Family practice clinics
Archie Medical Clinic
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Garden City Medical Clinic
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Harrisonville Medical Clinic
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kingsville Medical Clinic
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
- Every other Friday, 8 a.m. to noon.
Peculiar Medical Clinic
- Monday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pleasant Hill Medical Clinic
Cass Regional Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic
Cass Regional General Surgery Clinic
Cass Regional Orthopedics
Rock Haven Specialty Clinic
The Wound Center at Rock Haven Specialty Clinic
Rock Haven Medical Mall
Rock Haven Medical Mall, located at 2820 E. Rock Haven Road (adjacent to Cass Regional Medical Center), opened in early 2011, completing Phase I of construction. The medical mall is a 44,000-square-foot, two-story medical office building that was developed by an independent group of area investors. Though the medical mall is not owned or operated by Cass Regional Medical Center, the building architecturally complements the hospital and frames a focal point of the hospital campus, the Healing Garden. Cass Regional also rents physician office space within the facility.
In late 2013, Phase II of construction was completed for Rock Haven Medical Mall. Construction provided an additional 33,000 square feet, which was attached to the facility's atrium. The additional space houses the Rock Haven Specialty Clinic (which includes The Wound Center).
In addition to Harrisonville Family Medicine, the medical mall's major tenants include Gillen Pharmacy; Bone and Joint Specialists, PC; Cass Regional Medical Center physicians; Research Medical Center physicians; and St. Joseph Medical Center/K.C. Cardiology.