In order to receive the vaccine at Cass Regional Medical Center you meet the following qualifications:
- Resident of Cass County and/or work in Cass County AND
- Be in Phase 1A
- Healthcare workers
- Long term care residents
- OR be in Phase 1B
- Tier 1: First Responders, Emergency Services, and Public Health
- Tier 2: High Risk Individuals over the age of 16 with increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19
- Anyone 65 and older OR
- High Risk adults over the age of 16 with one or more of the following:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Heart Conditions such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Weakened immune system due to organ transplant
- Obesity (BMI >40)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome
If you are qualified and want to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine, and you have an email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name and phone number in the message. You will be added to our email distribution list, and when vaccine becomes available, you will be contacted via email with instructions on eligibility, and how to sign up online. Due to the volume of calls we are receiving, email is the quickest method of communication.
If you do not have email, please call (816) 887-0371 and leave your name and phone number at the tone, and a member of our staff will return your call within one business day. **Vaccination is subject to vaccine and appointment availability.
Visitor Policy (Effective November 20, 2020)
- Hospitalized patients will be limited to only one designated visitor* for the duration of their hospital stay. The designated visitor will be the only person allowed to visit the patient.
*Visitors are NOT allowed for patients who have respiratory symptoms, or who have a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- No one under age 14 may visit at this time.
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry and required to wear a mask.
- Specialists Clinic patients and outpatient surgery/GI patients may continue to bring one support person (14 years of age or older) with them. All other outpatients, such as laboratory, medical imaging, and rehabilitation patients, are asked to come alone unless they require special assistance.
- Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication with patients as much as possible.
- Visiting hours for inpatients are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.