Visitor Policy (effective October 20, 2021)
• Hospitalized (Med-Surg and ICU) and Emergency Department patients will be limited to only one visitor* at a time.
*Visitors are NOT allowed for patients who have a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19).
• No one under age 14 may visit at this time.
• Exceptions may be made in certain situations (ex., end of life).
• All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry and required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
• Outpatients (ex., laboratory, medical imaging and rehab), clinic patients (ex., family practice, specialist clinics and wound clinic), and surgery/GI patients may continue to bring one support person (14 years of age or older) with them.
• Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit.
• Visiting hours for inpatients are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.