Visitor Policy (Effective March 15, 2021)
- Hospitalized patients will be limited to only one designated visitor* for the duration of their hospital stay. The designated visitor will be the only person allowed to visit the patient.
*Visitors are NOT allowed for patients who have respiratory symptoms, or who have a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- No one under age 14 may visit at this time.
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry and required to wear a mask.
- Specialists Clinic patients and outpatient surgery/GI patients may continue to bring one support person (14 years of age or older) with them. All other outpatients, such as laboratory, medical imaging, and rehabilitation patients, are asked to come alone unless they require special assistance.
- Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication with patients as much as possible.
- Visiting hours for inpatients are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.