Visitor Policy (effective July 16, 2021)
• Hospitalized and Emergency Department patients will be limited to only one designated visitor* for the duration of their hospital stay. The designated visitor will be the only person allowed to visit the patient.
• Visitors are NOT allowed for patients who have a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID- 19).
• No one under age 14 may visit at this time.
• All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry and required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
• Outpatients (ex., laboratory, medical imaging and rehab), clinic patients (ex., family practice, specialist clinics and wound clinic), and outpatient surgery/GI patients may continue to bring one support person (14 years of age or older) with them.
• Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
• Please utilize alternative methods of communication with patients as much as possible.
• Visiting hours for inpatients are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.