COVID-19 visitor policy
Visitor Policy (effective Monday, July 25, 2022)
Visiting hours: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily
• Masks must be worn by all visitors over the age of two (2) years old in all common areas as well as in patient rooms when a caregiver is present.
• Patients are allowed two (2) visitors at a time during visiting hours.
- Visitors can switch out with other visitors.
- ICU visitors must be 14 years old or older.
• Inpatients who have tested positive for COVID-19 may have one designated visitor for four (4) hours per day. The designated visitor will be required to wear PPE provided by the nursing staff and remain in the room the entire duration of the visit. Exceptions are allowed for end-of-life care.
• Overnight stays are generally prohibited but will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to the patient’s condition and needs.
All visitors must follow these directions when in the facility:
• Maintain social distancing (at least six feet from others).
• Wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering or exiting patient rooms.
• All patients and visitors must self-attest that they are not experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms upon entering the facility: scratchy or sore throat, congestion or runny nose, cough, muscle or body aches, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell.