At Cass Regional Medical Center, our focus is keeping you and your family healthy and well. Our physicians and providers offer primary care for the whole family, with same-day appointments to serve you when you need us most.
Personalized care for you and your family starts right here, close to home. We share a commitment to preventive services for all your health and wellness needs, where and when it is convenient for you. And if you or your loved ones need specialized care, we will connect you to the highly credentialed specialists on the Cass Regional campus. It’s family medicine for a lifetime of health.
Board-certified expertise. Six convenient locations. Extended hours where available, and same-day appointments when you need them. It’s all part of our commitment to you and your family – to always be here for your health.
Medical services offered at our family practice clinics:
- Asthma and allergy management.
- Cholesterol screening.
- Depression and anxiety treatment.
- Dermatology services.
- Diabetes management.
- Diagnostic and preventive care.
- Family planning.
- Geriatric care.
- Hypertension treatment.
- Management of chronic disease.
- Mental health screening and treatment.
- Physical examinations.
- Prescription medicine management.
- School and sports physicals.
- Sports medicine.
- Treatment of minor emergencies.
- Weight control.
- Well-child examinations.
- Vision and hearing exams.
Through the portal you can get secure and convenient access to your medical records, and you can use a secure messaging system to communicate with the clinic about scheduling an appointment, renewing a medication or just asking us general questions.
Effective September 1, 2019, per Cass Regional Medical Center's medical staff rules and regulations, our physicians do not certify patients for medical marijuana use.
Family practice clinic locations
Archie Medical Clinic
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Garden City Medical Clinic
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Harrisonville Medical Clinic
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kingsville Medical Clinic
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
- Every other Friday, 8 a.m. to noon.
Peculiar Medical Clinic
- Monday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.