Services offered include:
- Appendectomy—open and laparoscopic.
- Breast procedures—lumpectomy, mastectomy, sentinel node biopsy.
- Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder)—open and laparoscopic.
- Colectomy (surgical resection of the large intestine)—open and laparoscopic.
- Colonoscopy (exam of the large colon and part of the small bowel used to diagnose abnormalities).
- EGD (procedure where a scope is fed through the mouth and into the esophagus, stomach and duodenum to check for abnormalities).
- Excision of skin lesions and cancers.
- Fistulotomy (opening or enlargement of a fistula, an abnormal tract from one part of the body to the surface).
- G tube/PEG insertion (feeding tube).
- Hemorrhoidectomy (the removal of hemorrhoids).
- Hernia repair—open and laparoscopic.
- J tube insertion (feeding tube).
- Lipoma removal.
- Mole, cyst and wart removal.
- Port-a-cath and long-term central venous line insertion (lines put into veins to deliver medication or chemotherapy so there is good access for the delivery of such agents).
- Proctectomy (surgical resection of the rectum)—open and laparoscopic.
- RFA (radiofrequency ablation).
- Sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass.
- Thyroid/parathyroid removal.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The General Surgery Clinic is located inside the Rock Haven Medical Mall. Jack R. Hudkins, MD, FACS, Walter Costner, MD, FACS and Clinton L. Seifert, MD, see patients in the clinic and perform surgeries at Cass Regional Medical Center.