Services offered include:
- Appendectomy—open and laparoscopic.
- Breast procedures—lumpectomy, mastectomy, stereotactic biopsy, sentinel node biopsy.
- Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder)—open and laparoscopic.
- Colectomy (surgical resection of the large intestine)—open and laparoscopic.
- Colonoscopy (exam of the large colon and part of the small bowel used to diagnose abnormalities).
- EGD (procedure where a scope is fed through the mouth and into the esophagus, stomach and duodenum to check for abnormalities).
- Excision of skin lesions and cancers.
- Fistulotomy (opening or enlargement of a fistula, an abnormal tract from one part of the body to the surface).
- Hemorrhoidectomy (the removal of hemorrhoids).
- Hernia repair—open and laparoscopic.
- G tube/PEG insertion (feeding tube).
- J tube insertion (feeding tube).
- Lipoma removal.
- Mole, cyst and wart removal.
- Port-a-cath and long-term central venous line insertion (lines put into veins to deliver medication or chemotherapy so there is good access for the delivery of such agents).
- Proctectomy (surgical resection of the rectum)—open and laparoscopic.
- RFA (radiofrequency ablation).
- Thyroid/parathyroid removal.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The General Surgery Clinic is located inside the Rock Haven Medical Mall. Jack R. Hudkins, MD, FACS; Walter Costner, MD, FACS; and Michael Kohlman, MD, see patients in the clinic and perform surgeries at Cass Regional Medical Center.